This is half here because of my father. Hi Dad. Who knows how much I don’t want to be doing like 98% of this crap.
- Sleep, honestly, has to be first on this list because of what time I have to get up to finish all the rest of the stuff.
- Make CD, turn off computer.
- Pack, don’t forget computer OR CAMERA CHARGER. Or laundry.
- Spend drive thinking about Camp Nano project, because it’s not like I will be able to do anything else tomorrow, really
- because the long drive when done by myself is a migraine trigger
- because driving is a migraine trigger
- because life is a migraine trigger
- Wash all of the damaged items mother wants washed. Then package them.
- Manage to not kill any immediate family.
- Make sure MetroCard has actual, like, money on it in advance of getting stuck somewhere.
- Cry repeatedly.
- Think about RPing the same way that I’m planning on thinking about writing, which might result in something later at night.
- Manifest meals.
- Weed garden.
- Take mom to container store and buy, uh, containers.
- Sweep entire house.
- Pack up more books than anyone should sanely have to pack in one day.
- Hopefully I will get to see Zoey somewhere in this mess.
okay crying going to sleep bye tumblr.