Things We Learned While Packing This Time
by Rue, age 181/2, Denise, age 561/2 and Alan, age very nearly 57
1. Pick this shit up first is very nearly always the first answer.
2. Never tape something shut without consulting all parties.
3. The lamp is not the problem.
4. Before yelling about who the idiot was who packed a glass candle without wrapping it, consider the possibility that you’re the idiot.
5. Don’t carry the camera like that.
6. Not being here for that election is fine - it’s the wrong district.
7. “Very expletive deleted fragile” written on a box also means “no, you can’t kick it a few times.”
8. 70% of these laundry markers don’t work.
9. It’s not flowers, it’s a lamp.
10. The question is always ”where to put this.”
11. Boxcutters are really dangerous.
(Watch for 2011’s edition.)